What is Ceramic?
Composable Web3data network
- Ceramic is a decentralized data network that brings unlimited data composability to Web3 applications.
Features of Ceramic
- Store, edit, and update content in stateful data structures on IPFS
- Reference content by a persistent ID instead of changing IPFS hashes
- Write custom functions to process updates to your stream's state
- Transact with streams using W3C standard decentralized identities
- Per-stream consensus ensures data consistency and network scalability
Host & deploy
- Make your streams available over a global peer-to-peer network
Sync & share
- Query, sync, or subscribe to any stream using standard APIs
- Backup the contents of your stream to IPFS, Filecoin, or Amazon S3